Hundreds of potential Homebuyers will line up for this Awesome Charlotte NC Homebuyer Program!
Get on your mark, get set, go!
A new downpayment assistance program has rolled it's way into Charlotte. Well, maybe not "new". The Neighborhood Lift Program is certainly one we have seen before. We first heard of the program back in 2013 in which three of my Charlotte homebuyers were able to utilize the $15,000 offered through the program.
Here are some quick facts you should know about the Neighborhood Lift Program...
* You must register at wellsfargo.com/lift to claim your spot.
* The program is offering up to $15,000 in down payment assistance to qualified buyers and additional $2500 to Law Enforcement Officers, Fire Fighters, Teachers and Emergency Medical Technicians.
* Funds can be used for downpayment, closing costs or to reduce purchase price.
* Income limit can not exceed 80% of area's median income limit.
* Grant reservations are valid for 60 days and will expire if the customer doesn't have a signed purchase agreement within that time frame.
Today, October 29th is the day to register. Time is of the essence and if you or anyone you know are interested in signing up for this program or want more information about it, you may call me at 704-965-3319. You can also visit https://www.trenamiller.com/neighborhoodlift-program to apply online.